HDFC has amazed each of us by every time by providing exciting offers. But its recommendations do not remain limited to credit cards; it also provides some fantastic offers on some of its debit cards. HDFC has launched such a debit card in the name HDFC Easyshop Platinum Rupay Debit card.
You might be surprised that debit card, how & what? But yes, HDFC has brought some curated offers for the debit cards as well so that you can get some good rewards on your debit card payments. Now let us see what is there for us with this debit card.
HDFC Bank has two such debit cards. One is the HDFC JetPrivilege World Debit Card which is designed to provide unlimited domestic lounge access. The second one is the RuPay Platinum Premium Debit Card.
Rupay Platinum Fees
|ATM Pin Generation||Rs.50+tax|
|Railway ticket booking |
|Railway Stations: ₹ 30 per ticket + |
1.8% of the transaction amount
IRCTC: 1.8% of the transaction amount
|Cross currency markup|
There is no such requirement mentioned anywhere about who can hold this card. You have to visit a branch to apply for the card; you can not even apply for the card online. There only you can know whether you are eligible for the card or not.
Rupay Platinum Benefits & Rewards
- 20% Instant discount on Swiggy & Amazon Pay on Fridays
- Register for automatic bill payments on BillPay using HDFC Bank Debit Card & you will receive 5% Cash Back for a year from the joining date.
- No cost EMI on purchasing some top products like electronics, furniture, apparels, smartphone & much more.
- Earn Up to 5% CashBack on your Debit Card on transacting through PayZapp & SmartBuy
- All Cash Back points earned by you on your Debit Card will remain valid for three months.
- Personal Accident Death Cover: Rs.10,00,000
- Permanent disability insurance worth Rs. two lakhs
- International Air Coverage of Rs.1 crore
- Ninety days of the credit repayment period.
- Eight domestic/international lounge access per year
- A transaction fee of Rs.2 will be charged every time while visiting the lounge.
- No fuel Surcharge
- It allows a decent ATM withdrawal of ₹25,000/day. POS Limit per day is ₹1.25 Lakh/day.
- 24*7 concierge services across the whole country.
This is a card providing eight lounge access per year which Regalia even more than offer. But do not use this card for your regular purchase; there is a credit card for that purpose. You can also check debit cards providing lounge access to know more about such kinds of credit cards.
Can I make online transactions with Rupay Platinum card?
Yes, you can use your Rupay Platinum card for all kinds of transactions in-country and in other countries.
Where can the RuPay Platinum Debit Card be used?
You can use this card everywhere, whether for national as well as international transactions. Also, you can use it online as well as at merchant outlets.
What are there any annual charges of RuPay Platinum Debit Card?
Rs.150+Tax is the annual fee of the Rupay Platinum Debit card.