HDFC Diners Club Miles credit card is designed by keeping in mind the frequent travelers. The card is designed beautifully with golden words imprinted. This is the premium card designed by HDFC for its customers.
Now let us see the rewards and offers of the cards.
HDFC Diners Card Fees
|Type of fee||Amount|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.1,00,000 in a year.
Interest Rate: The bank will charge an interest rate of 3.6% on any outstanding amount carried beyond the bill due date.
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
HDFC Diners Card Eligibility
For Salaried employee
- Net Monthly Income greater than ₹30,000 per month
- Age should be between 21-65 years
For Self-employed individual
- ITR more than ₹3.6 Lakhs per annum
- Age should be 21-65 years
- 4RP for every Rs.150 spent
- 1RP= Rs.0.50
- 1RP= 1Airmile 1 with Singapore Airlines, British Airways &Vistara
- Accelerated Rewards: 10X Rewards
Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic: 6/year
- International: 6/year
- These limits are also available on add-on cards as well
A few years back, there are very few airports that accept diners. But now different lounges are setting up for diners club as well. Otherwise, people have to carry 2-3 other cards following their acceptability in the olden days.
HDFC Diners Card Benefits
- Get a 15% discount and other benefits at some of the finest restaurants.
- Air accident cover worth Rs.1 Cr.
- Credit shield up to Rs.9 lacs
HDFC Millenia Credit Card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the HDFC or Diners Club website to apply for the card.
- Customers can also make an application for this card by visiting HDFC Bank
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
There is nothing to tell much about the card; this is a travel card that offers a normal range of rewards.
It has a nominal joining fee and limited lounge access per year. The only concern with this card is that Diners Club is not accepted everywhere. Hence you can’t keep it as your primary card.
Nowadays, many airports are creating different lounges for Diners, but this will take time. So before going for Diners, find out its acceptance rate.
- Fuel waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Foreign currency markup: 3.5%
- Interest rate: 3.60%
- Accelerated Rewards: 10X rewards
- Reward rate: 1.8%
|Accelerated reward||Acceptance issue|
|Low joining fee|
This is a decent card designed with few rewards, not much. Those who are unable to get Diners Black can go for this card. As it has an attractive design can also make you want for the card.
But before applying, check that what is status of diners’ acceptancy in India or any other country. Try to keep a supplementary Visa/MC card to stay away from problems. But before applying, check that what is status of diners acceptancy in India
How can I redeem my HDFC Diners Club Miles credit card points?
- You cab Redeem Reward Points against Reward Redemption Catalogue available for customers on the banks’ website.
- You can also use reward points for booking Air Tickets / Hotels across 150+ Airlines and a Choice of the hotel. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.50 )
Do Club Rewards points expire?
No, your Club Rewards points will never expire, which is one of the unique features provided by this card.
What is the limit to the number of Club Rewards points I can earn or redeem?
There is no limit to the amount of Diners Club Rewards points you can earn or redeem.
How long does it will take to receive merchandise and gift card redempted by me?
It will take approximately 4 to 6 weeks for your reward to be delivered.