HDFC Business Regalia is one of the premium credit card countries has. HDFC Bank has designed all the premium cards they have now after the success of this card. Do not confuse this card with Regalia First, which is a lower version of this card.
HDFC Bank Business Regalia credit card is powered by best in class reward points program on your Business & Personal spending. Let’s have a look at the rewards and fees of the card.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Rs. 3 Lakh Annual Spend|
|Variants||Regalia, Doctor’s Regalia, Business Regalia, Corporate Regalia|
|Minimum Limit||Rs.2 Lakhs|
HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card Eligibility:
- The age of the citizen should be between 21 to 65 years.
- Must be Self Employed
- ITR above Rs.12 Lakhs is required
- 4 RP for Rs.150 on retail spend
- 1RP = Rs.0.50
- 5% Cash Back on Telecom, Electricity, Government/Tax, Railway, Hotels & Dining, and Taxi
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India.
- 15,000 Bonus Reward Points on spending Rs.8 lakh every year.
- 10,000 Bonus Reward Points on spending Rs.5 lakh in a year.
- Membership fee is waived off on spending Rs.60,000 & above in the first 90 days
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.3 lakh in a year.
This is the area where HDFC has a win-win situation. The 2x/5x/10x reward provided by HDFC in collaboration with some retail merchants provides many benefits.
All the reward points you get should benefit you if you choose to redeem your points against travel booking or hotel booking. Converting points to cash is nothing but ridiculous because the conversion rate is meager. Hence you end up losing many reward points.
So, if you want to make appropriate use of points, try to use them in hotel and flight booking.
- 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India.
- To avail of complimentary lounge access, swipe a Business Regalia credit card at an airport lounge.
- Access via: Mastercard/Visa
- By Using Priority Pass, you and your add-on members together can get up to 6 Complimentary International Lounge Access in a calendar year.
- After completing four retail transactions through your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, you can apply for Priority Pass for yourself and add on members.
- On exceeding the six visits, you will be charged at the US $27+GST per visit.
You will Get up to 25% savings on making payments via Dineout Pay using Business Regalia Credit Card.
Avail Exclusive complimentary Dineout Passport Membership which offers:
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on the buffet at 200+ restaurants
- It also allows access to food events and festivals.
- Air Accident Death Cover: Rs.1 Crore
- Rs.15 Lakh for Emergency Overseas Hospitalization
- Rs.25,000 as flight delay cover in case of missing/delaying of flight. This service is available to the primary cardholder only.
Business Regalia is the premium credit card offered by HDFC to its customers. Having this card gives me a lot of benefit in the form of lounge access, dining program benefit, 5X/10X reward & more.
It gives amazing rewards on minimal joining fees. But you will probably get the best only on spending a huge amount with the card.
Also, this allows you to convert your points to a cash statement that you can use to repay the outstanding amount. But as per our suggestion, do not try to do this because you will lose so many reward points by doing this. Because of the low conversion rate.
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the HDFC website or nearby HDFC branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
You Can Also Read
HDFC Bank ForexPlus Credit Card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of two annual year
- Foreign currency markup: 3.5%
- Interest charged: 3.5% per month
- Fuel waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver
|Priority pass membership||Low bottom limit|
This is the amazing card we have these days. I have watched many people swiping Regalia cards for lounge access. This card is so popular among this generation nowadays. The rewards provided by the card are best in themselves.
But there always exists room for improvement; they should do some twists with rewards to make it more reward-worthy. Unless it is a decent card, you will not regret using this.
How do I change my password?
After log in to your account, click on the “Change password” option in the top part of the screen. Then type your current password and then the new password you want to keep.
Does HDFC business regalia have lounge access?
With the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, you enjoy a complimentary Priority Pass membership that offers access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world.
Is it possible to convert HDFC Business Regalia reward points to cash?
Yes, it is possible to convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash.
How to redeem credit points to their maximum capability?
The best way to redeem credit points is for travel. Travel vouchers have more worth as compared to cashback, gift cards and, merchandise vouchers.