HDFC is one of the most effective and growing banks within the country. It has strong goodwill within the market and among customers. It has launched its premium segment card HDFC Regalia First Credit card.
HDFC Regalia may be a replacement for the All miles MasterCard. Earlier HDFC Bank accustomed issue All miles MasterCard for those who’re not eligible for the Regalia.
Original Regalia is that the Regalia Business, this a lower version of it and replaced the version of All miles.
HDFC Fees and Charges
|Welcome Benefit||1000 RP|
|Minimum Limit||1 Lakh|
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Reward Points
- 4Reward Points for every 150INR Retail Spend
- 1 Reward Point = 0.30INR
- Reward Rate: 0.8%(approx.)
You will earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spending of Rs.3,00,000 or more in each anniversary year.
Additionally, you will be able to earn 2500 Reward Points on annual spending of Rs.6,00,000 more in each anniversary year.
This means that if you spend 6,00,000 each year you’ll get a good percentage of reward rate.
American Express Gold Charge Card
Offers by HDFC
Every now & so HDFC provides various varieties of rewards with merchants to offer you 2x/5x/10x of the reward points.
These reward points are used for several purposes. Hence, keep an eye on the offers every time
- Age: 21 years-60 years
- Monthly income should be more than Rs.1,20,000
- Age: 21 years – 65 years
- Income Tax Return should be greater than Rs.12,00,000 per annum
Reward Points Redemption
If you wanted to get the maximum out of the collected points then redeem your reward points for flights or hotel booking. If you utilize your points for shopping and other leisure activities then you finish up losing points for nothing.
Many beginner customers want to redeem reward points in terms of cashback. Shopping and travel vouchers don’t excite many of the cardboard holders.
If you’re one in every one of them, then HDFC has come up with excellent news for you. you’ll be able to redeem these rewards points within the sort of credit in your MasterCard statement.
How to redeem?
Here is the process is to redeem your credit card reward points to cash
- Login to HDFC Netbanking
- Go to Cards > Enquire > Redeem reward Points > choose card & proceed
- You’re now on the newly revamped Redemption Portal.
- Go to Redeem Reward Points > Cash Redemption
- Enter details and proceed
- Expect cash credit in ~7 working days
Should you convert points to cash?
Converting points to cash is sweet for the shoppers who don’t use online shopping or make use of vouchers in each of their transactions.
It’s also beneficial if you’ve got points expiry near and you don’t have an itinerary or in and of itself where you’ll redeem these points.
On the opposite hand, it’s also required to stay in mind that it instantly reduces the purpose value by a flat 50% when converting into cash.
Experience luxurious dining experience through Good Food Trail Dining Program
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs.50 lakhs
- Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs.10 lakhs just in case of emergency
- Credit Liability cover of up to Rs.5,00,000
Lounge Access for Domestic Airports
- Access via: Visa Signature/Mastercard
- Limits: 8 access per annum (both national and international terminal)
Visa customers are charged Rs.2 on their lounge access. On the other hand, Mastercard holders are charged Rs.25 which is refunded after some time.
Lounge Access for International Airports
- Access Via: Priority Pass
- Limits: 3 access each year (shared between Primary & Add-on cards)
Customers exceeding the three complimentary visit would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit
To know about your HDFC credit card lounge access history
Please write a letter to [email protected] Provide your name, write 18 digit Priority Pass number, and state that PP Membership is via the HDFC Bank program. If there’s over 1 Priority Pass number, then please provide all the PP Numbers.
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the HDFC website for applying for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
|Domestic travel||Low international lounge access|
|Amazon, Flipkart vouchers|
HDFC bank is doing great in terms of banking services. The premium cards provided by the bank allow customers to satisfy their travel desires and leisure needs.
They’re providing their premium cards to regular customers likewise. and also the most vital one, that this card is that the thanks to reaching the super-premium Regalia identity card. The first Regalia.
How do I alter my password?
After you’ve got logged in, you’ll be ready to change your password using the “Change password” option within the highest element of the screen. you’ve got ought to type your current password and so the new password you have got chosen in their respective boxes.
When will I receive my changed ATM PIN for my HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
A new ATM PIN will be received by you, within 10 days from when your request has been submitted.
Can I get my newly generated PIN online?
ATM pin is sent by post only.