In collaboration with Axis Bank, Flipkart launched a new credit card that will benefit both companies. Flipkart Axis Bank’s credit card will provide a new peak to Axis Bank and its services.
The card provides cashback on almost each of the transactions. It included; shopping, traveling, entertainment or lifestyle. There is no such area where you can’t earn through this card. Now let us see the features of the card.
|Type of fee||Amount|
Benefits & Features
- Flipkart voucher worth Rs.500
- Gaana plus at a discounted price of Rs.399 for 15 months.
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD spends.
- Rs.500 off on booking a hotel with MakeMyTrip of Rs.2000 and above.
- 4% Cashback on MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Curefit, and UrbanClap spends
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: 4/year
These are some of the same kind of reward that is given by some entry-level card. It also provides you domestic airport lounge access.
Individuals eligible for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- The age of the Primary cardholder should be between 18 and 70 years.
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 3 months
- ITR of 2 financial years
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- Visit the credit card application page of Axis Bank or Flipkart’s website
- Check up eligibility for the card
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- 5% cashback on annual spending on Flipkart, Myntra & 2GUD
- 4% cashback on spending with listed retail merchant
- 1.5% cashback on dining & other spends
- No cash back on fuel spends
Fuel surcharge waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on min. transaction of Rs.400 at all fuel stations in India.
- Valid on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4000 only.
- GST charge on fuel surcharge is non-refundable
Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is a shopping credit card designed to give maximum benefit to its customers for their online shopping.
Unlike other cards, this card does not give a reward in the form of reward points only. It also gives rewards in the form of cashback as well.
This card gives you 5% of returns on shopping with e-commerce like Flipkart, Amazon, and more.
We like this because of its low joining fee and amazing reward rate, along with domestic lounge access.
Very few cards in this range offer lounge access, and Axis Bank here amazed the customer by providing this service.
|Low joining fee||Low reward rate on other spend|
|5% cashback on online shopping|
It is an impressive card with a good amount of rewards and benefits. As it is in its introduction phase-only, we believe that they will introduce some more rewards and services in the future.
Its lounge access service wins the rest. Hoping that more things are yet to come. You can apply for the same if you want to earn nice cashback on basic spending.
What is Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by Axis Bank in association with Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd. (Flipkart) and Mastercard. You can use the card for all your purchases, both on and off Flipkart, and earn unlimited cashback that will be credited to your Card Account.
What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card?
Please note that a joining/annual fee of Rs.500 is applicable.
Annual fee waiver on spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year.
Can I transfer ownership of my Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
No, you can not transfer the ownership of the credit card.
Will the Card number and CVV be the same for physical card and virtual card?
Yes! CVV for a physical & virtual card will remain the same.