SBI has launched a unique card few years back which is named as Doctor’s card. This is one of the unique idea a bank has come to but SBI is not the first bank to come up with this. Can you guess which is the first bank to have this?
If you are a credit card lover then definitely you would have guess the right answer. It was HDFC Bank. No one knows how from where HDFC get this wholesome ideas. But let us come back to the point.
SBI has made this card to give maximum benefits to the doctors. Now let us see what is there in this card. This card is provided only to doctors who are associated with Indian Medical Association (IMA).
SBI Doctor’s Card Fees
* Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year
SBI Doctor’s Card Features & Benefits
- Welcome Benefit: E-voucher from Yatra.com worth Rs.1,500
- Milestone Benefit: Vouchers worth Rs.5000 from Yatra.com/Bata/Shoppers Stop on spending Rs.5,00,000
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction ranging Rs.500-Rs.4000.
- 5X RPs on Medical Supplies, Travel Booking & International Spends of every Rs.100
- 5X RPs on all spends took place on Doctor’s Day.
- 1RP on all other spends of Rs.100
- 4RP = Rs.1.00
- Reward Redemption Fee: Rs.99+tax
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Indemnity Insurance Cover: Rs.20,00,000
- Reimburse all legal & defense costs, out-of-court settlement expenses & court awards
- 0% sum insured would be deductible
SBI Doctor’s Card International Benefit
- International Lounge Access: 4 visits/year
- Complimentary PP membership
- $27+tax would be charged after exhausting given limit
- Domestic Lounge Access: 8 visits/year
- 35% off on Avis Car Rentals
- Up to 15% off on Limo Airport Transfer service
- 20% discount on Airport Fastrack Immigration Counter at 450+ airports
This is an amazing initiative done by banks to provide unique services to medical staff. To make you feel more special they emboss your professional qualification & the salutation. The rewards offered are also good plus has low annual fee.
Feel fee to share your thoughts about the card in comment section.
Is it possible to pay MasterCard credit card bills using Visa Credit Card?
No, it is not possible to pay Mastercard bills through Visa supporting credit cards.
In such case you can call to ask for help or better to visit near by branch to stay away from hassle of phone calls