HDFC has vast credit card in its portfolio. Now this article is about what is the credit limit of the cards held by HDFC.
Beginner & Premium HDFC Card Limits
- InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card: Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.5,00,000
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card: Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.5,00,000
- HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card Limit: Rs.1,50,000 – Rs.5,00,000
- Diners Club Privilege Credit Card: Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.7,00,000
- HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card Limit: Rs.50,000 – Rs.2,00,000
- HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women Limit: Rs.50,000 – Rs.2,00,000
Super Premium & Business Credit Cards
- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card: Above Rs.8,00,000
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card: Rs.4,00,000 & above
- Millennia Credit Card: More than RS.3,00,000
- HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card: Rs.3,00,000 & above
Other Credit Cards
- HDFC Multicurrency Platinum ForexPlus Chip Card Limit: Rs.1,50,000 – Rs.3,00,000
- HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card Limit: Rs.1,50,000 – Rs.3,00,000
- Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card: Rs.50,000 – Rs.2,00,000
- HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card: Rs.3,00,000 – Rs.5,00,000
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card: Rs.30,000 – Rs.1,50,000
These are the limits offered by the bank at the time of issuing the card; you can, however, increase your limits by spending strategically.
How to increase your HDFC credit card limit?
The initial limit of your card depends on your income and credit score. But once you start using your card and make every payment on time, you will be upgraded with the upper limit soon.
Usually, HDFC shows an upgrade offer every 5-6 months if you have good transactions using the card. Sometimes you will also get credit enhancement along with the upgrade, providing your payment pattern should be good.
There are many other ways via which you can enhance your credit limit. Please read our article on how to increase the limit to know more.
If you have any queries, drop comment below.