Citibank Prestige Credit Card is one of the top credit cards provided by Citibank. Issued under the Visa variant is eligible to offer you the best of the rewards on each of your spending. Travel perks offered by this card are provided by no other credit card in the country.
Citi bank has collab. with many partners to give amazing rewards to its customers every time.
Fee & Eligibility
- Joining Fee: Rs.20,000
- Annual Income: Rs.25 lakh
As the joining fee is high, the benefits it offers in the form of a welcome bonus are equivalent, which comes in vouchers and reward points. Below is the welcome bonus:
- 2500 Reward Point
- Vouchers worth Rs.10,000 from Taj Group & ITC.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Review
Citibank Prestige Card Rewards
- 1Reward Point on spending Rs.100 domestically & 2RP on spending internationally
- 1RP = 4 Air Miles
- 1RP = 1 Taj InnerCircle Point
- Earn up to 30% bonus points above your regular earn if you are an existing Citigold or Citigold Private Client.
The last point is something that makes this card super cool. If you spend correctly with the card and redeem most of your points against air miles, then you will end up getting a good amount of return on your spending.
Spending approximately Rs.10 lakhs in a year makes you eligible to earn up to 1,04,000 Airmiles.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Citibank website or nearby Citibank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
Airport Lounge Access
- Access Via: Visa Infinite & Priority Pass
- Unlimited lounge access with PP for the primary members as well as add-on card members.
Citibank Prestige Card Features
- Tee off at leading domestic Golf Courses
- 24X7 Citi concierge service
- One night complimentary stay, on minimum booking of 4 nights
- 2 complimentary meet & assist services across 300+ airports throughout the world.
- Foreign Currency Markup: 3.5%+ Service Tax
Citibank issued a super-premium level card, but we feel sad to say that it has no attributes that make this a super-premium card.
The best part about this card is unlimited lounge access.
Citibank Prestige Card Protection
- Air accident insurance worth Rs.5 crore
- Lost card protection worth Rs.10,00,000
- Overseas medical insurance of USD 50,000
|Unlimited lounge access||High joining fee|
|Priority pass membership|
The rewards offered are amazing, but it is impressive only for those who can play smart with them. Redeeming them against Airmiles and hotels is the best way to get the maximum benefit out of it.
The card holds good for frequent flyers. If you’re a frequent flyer and want luxury, this can be your go-to card.
How to Earn Points On Citibank Prestige Card ?
You will earn a reward point with every spends made through your Citibank Credit card. Also, the reward point earnings depend on the cardholder by you. Holder big cards give enormous benefits and holding beginner cards offers limited services.
Will my card be renewed automatically and when will I receive the renewed card?
Your card stays active till the last day of the month of expiry. And the bank by themselves sends you the renewed card 2 weeks before the expiry of the beheld card.
What is a suspicious transaction?
A suspicious transaction is when
- The customer gets an alert of financial / non-financial transaction which is not attempted by him/her and
- The card is in customer possession and
- The customer is not aware of or is not expecting any such attempt or transaction on his/her card/account