Citibank also comes on the ground to give fuel credit cards. Citibank has also collaborated with Indian Oil to provide Citibank an Indian Oil card to provide you with fantastic fuel spend returns.
Now have a look, is there any thing different from other fuel cards or not!
Citibank Indian Oil Card Fees
* There is no information about renewal fee waiver available on the website.
You Can Also Read:
Rewards & Benefits
- Accelerated rewards: 4 turbo points on spending every Rs.150.
- 2 turbo points on every Rs.150 spent on groceries and supermarkets.
- 1 turbo points on spending Rs.150 on all other spends
- 1 turbo point = Re.1
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Citibank website or nearby Citibank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is a basic fuel card that offers a basic reward rate. The highest reward you will earn from this is in the form of fuel spends.
4 turbo points on making transaction at Indian Oil fuel pump
You can watch for other options from SBI & HDFC if you are looking for a dynamic card with a strong reward game.
Citibank Indian Oil Card Features
- Fuel waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Lounge access: Nil
- Joining fee: Rs.1000+tax
- Interest rate: 3.75% per month
|4% cashback||No lounge access|
|Low joining fee|
It’s good to see banks coming up with new kinds of cards and offers. There are very few companies that have made fuel cards. We expect a little more from Citibank with this card, hope they will add some more in the coming future.
Till then, it is a sound card for you if your fuel expenses are nearly Rs.25000 in a year. It can give you excellent returns in the form of cashback or rewards.
What is the replacement/re-issue fee of Citibank for Citibank Indian Oil fuel credit card?
We would like to inform you that a replacement fee of Rs.100.00 plus applicable taxes would be applicable towards the reissue/replacement of a new card
How can I change my communication address?
You can change your address either through the website or write us an email with address proof.
For changing it through the website, log in to your profile, then click Edit, and now you can see the address column there.
Go and enter your new address there and click done. It will take 2-3 days to update the bank’s system.