Bank of Baroda is an entity that operates under BOB Financial Solution Limited, which has launched a new premium card named Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit card.
It is one of the topmost cards of Bank of Baroda due to its high reward rate on accelerated categories like online spends among others.
|Joining Fee||INR 2499+GST|
|Joining Fee Waiver||Spend INR 25,000 in 60 days|
|Welcome Benefit||6 Months FitPass Pro|
|Renewal Fee||INR 2499+GST|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Spend INR 2.5L in 1 yr|
|Eligibility||Rs.12L Income p.a.|
Bank of Baroda Eterna Rewards
|Spend Type||Reward Rate||Monthly Cap|
|Online / Travel / Dining / International||3.75%||5000|
- 1 Reward Point: 25P/point
- 10,000 RP’s on spending Rs.50,000 within 60 days
- 20,000 RP’s on spending Rs.5,00,000 in a year
- Return on spend: 1.5%
This means that you will get 1.5% on the milestone on spending Rs.5,00,000. These rewards can be easily converted to cash credit on a statement.
The best way to maximize the benefit is by spending Rs.41,667 a month (Rs.5L a year, online only). By doing this you can grab all of the following:
- Reward Points: 95,000 points (75K+20K) equivalent to Rs.23,750 cashback
- First-year free
- Renewal fee waiver
Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic: Unlimited
- International: Nil
This is one of the finest things provided by the Bank Of Baroda credit card. Very few cards provide unlimited lounge access.
So this is a plus point for this cardholder. But the drawback lies that it does not provide international lounge access.
- Movie benefit: Buy one get one, on a minimum transaction of Rs.250/month
- FitPass Pro: Complimentary membership for 6 months
- Forex markup Fee: 2%+GST
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
- Monetary Requirement: Rs.12,00,000 per annum for salaried as well as self-employed
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Bank of Baroda website or nearby Bank of Baroda branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
We recommend this card only if you keep this as your secondary card because there is no worth in keeping this as the primary card.
As the offers and services provided by this card being a premium card are not really impressive. It did not even offer international lounge access after charging Rs.3000 as a membership fee.
The best reward you will get on using this against online shopping and travel booking.
|Unlimited domestic lounge access||No priority pass membership|
|3.75% of reward rate|
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver with a maximum cap of Rs.250 per month
- Foreign currency markup: 2% markup fee
- International lounge access: Nil
- Insurance cover: Rs.1 crore air accident death cover
Many private sector banks have provided a variety of credit cards in the market with tremendous service. But this is the first such card provided by a public sector bank with such good service.
It is undoubtedly the finest premium card provided by the Bank of Baroda. You can apply for this without giving it any second thought.
What are the Service charges applied on Bank of Baroda Eterna card?
The service charge here is the interest applied to the outstanding balance. The service charge varies from the type of Bank of Baroda credit card chosen as per details below
Easy/Select/Premier/Prime:3.25% per month(39% APR)
Corporate Cards: 2.60% per month(31.20% APR)
Does the add-on card have a separate credit limit?
Add-on cardmember is required to share the same limit, assigned to the primary cardholder.
How can I check my bob credit card limit?
You can check it via net banking but in case if you are not comfortable with net banking. You can still enquire about their credit card balance using Bank of Baroda credit card balance check number 1800 425 4059.