Axis Bank has launched a credit card named Axis Burgundy Private Credit Card for its private banking customer. This card is meant to be designed for high net worth individual of the country. However, this card is not rewards cards like other credit card.
As you can understand those eligible for this card is surely not interested in little reward points. The bank has developed this to give seamless easy and luxury services to its HNI customers.
- Eligibility: Total relationship value of Rs.5 crore
- Joining Fee: Nil
Axis Burgundy Private Card Features & Benefit
- Welcome Bonus as 30,000 Edge Reward Point
- 15 EDGE REWARD points for every Rs.200 spent on your card.
- Up to 20% savings at over 4000+ restaurants across India.
- EazyDiner Prime membership for savings up to 25%
- 50 complimentary rounds of golf per year.
- Movie Offer: Buy 1 get 1 offer on movie & non-movie ticket. The offer is available for 5 times in a month.
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: Unlimited via Visa (primary & Add-on cards) + 12 Free Visits for Guests on Primary card
- International Airport Lounge Access: Unlimited via Priority Pass (primary & Add-on cards) + 12 Free Visits for Guests on Primary PP card
- Domestic Lounge Access: Unlimited + 12 free visits for guest
- International Lounge Access: Domestic Airport Lounge Access: Unlimited via Visa (primary & Add-on cards) + 12 Free Visits for Guests on Primary card
- International Airport Lounge Access: Unlimited via Priority Pass + 12 Free Visits for Guests on Primary PP card
- Dining Benefit: Taj Epicure, EazyDiner Prime membership for savings up to 25% or more at fine dine restaurants.
- Golf Benefit: 50 complimentary rounds of golf per year.
- Hotel Benefit: 20-50% off on hotels like Postcard, Oberoi
- Airport Transfer: 25% OFF on international transfers, 30% Off on Domestic transfers via concierge.
- Concessions on health and wellness coaching at Weljii
- Global travel and medical assistance during international travel.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
USP of the Axis Burgundy Private Card
- The first credit card having no markup fee
- It does not charge any kind of interest on any transaction, whether it is occurring in India or abroad.
So, as you can see this is the points you are seeing in any card for the first time. There is might be any card which have such offerings. Even its competitor card Amex Centurion & Citi Ultima do not have such excellent structure.
No doubt it is an amazing card for frequent travelers. Those who want quick and luxury services any where in the world. With the help of this card one can easily make payments to any country and can withdraw their currency with ease.
This provides you luxurious concierge services, the meet & greet and airport assistance is something you gonna definitely like. Also it is free card compared to Amex Centurion (4L fee) & Citi Ultima (1.5L Fee).
However, it is amazing to see some bank coming with such an innovative idea of 0 markup & annual fee.
What you think about the card? Opinions are welcome!
How the interest is charged on Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card?
The interest rate is 19.56% per annum.
Who can apply for Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card?
Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card is designed only for Burgundy Private Account holders. This card is designed to give sole benefit to its private cust.
What is the markup fee for overseas transaction
Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card charges Nil overseas transaction costs.