A few years back, Air Vistara introduced a new premium economy concept, which has positioned between Economic & Business Class. Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card lets you experience premium service designed to provide a business class-like experience. Along with complimentary tickets based on milestone benefits.
|Charges||Vistara Card||a Vistara Signature||Vistara Infinite|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month||2.95% per month|
|Foreign currency transaction |
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card Benefits
Welcome Benefit: One complimentary Premium Economy Ticket.
Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
- Spend Rs.75,000 – 3,000 CV Points
- Spend Rs.1,50,000 – 1 Premium Economy Class ticket
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket on spending Rs.4.50 lakhs
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket on spending Rs.3 lakhs
- You can earn 4CV Points on spending every Rs.200
So on spending 4.5 lakh you end up getting; 3 Premium Economy class tickets + 12,000 CV Points
Reward Rate: ~4.5%
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Lifestyle Privileges & Travel Insurance
Dining: Up to 15% discount at more than 5000 restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delight.
- Loss of Travel Documents: $300
- Delay of Check-in baggage: $300
- Loss of Check-in baggage: $500
- Lost Card Liability Protection: INR 3,00,000
- Axis Vistara Card: Not Applicable
- Vistara Signature Card: Tee off with 3 rounds of golf sessions at premium golf clubs
- Axis Vistara Infinite Card: Tee off with 6 rounds of golf sessions at premium golf clubs
SBI Vistara Credit Card Review
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card Eligibility
- The primary cardholder should be 18-70 years of age
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- The income requires Rs.6 lakhs per annum
- Applicant should be a resident of India
You can understand from the name that this is a card created for giving travel benefits. The benefits you will get from this card will be in the form of Vistara vouchers.
The milestone benefits the card offers are amazing, but the annual charges are high. We suggest you keep this card only if you travel a lot; otherwise, it does not give any good rewards on other spends.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- You can also apply it through the Vistara website
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Golf access: Yes, different allowance for different variants
- Lounge access: No complimentary lounge access
- Welcome benefit: Complimentary Vistara club membership
- Joining fee: Starting from Rs.1500
|Free Vistara membership||No free lounge access|
|Amazing milestone rewards|
As you can see reward rate is better than some premium cards. Most of the cards available provide nearly 3.5% of reward rate, whereas it provides almost 4.5% of reward rate. Along with this, the milestone benefit provided is also excellent.
If any one gets opportunity to have this card, you can think of giving it a try.
How can I redeem my Axis Bank Vistara credit card points?
You can call their call center to request to convert your CV points against reward points, and you use them to redeem against the offer of your choice.
What is the billing period of Axis Bank Credit Card?
The billing cycle of every bank is 30 days after your transaction, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
Can I make a booking online and pay at a Vistara ticketing office?
You can do so, but different fare rates may apply in such a case. It may happen that when you booked the ticket price is low, but when you went to pay at the counter, the price rose; in this case, you have to pay the price which is prevailing at the time of payment.
Hence to avoid such an issue, it is better to pay at the time of booking only. Also, it might difficult to get a Vistara counter outside India.
Are payments made through cash and e-wallets accepted?
No, you can not make payment through Cash, cheques, and other payment methods because this mode of payment is not accepted onboard
Please note this service is available only on Vistara network within India.
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.