Few years back Air Vistara introduced a new concept of premium economy which is positioned between Economy & Business Class. Axis Vistara Signature Card lets you experience premium service designed to provide business class like experience. Along with complimentary tickets based on milestone benefit.
|Charges||Vistara Card||a Vistara Signature||Vistara Infinite|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month||2.95% per month|
|Foreign currency transaction |
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card Benefits
Welcome Benefit: One complimentary Premium Economy Ticket.
Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
- Spend Rs.75,000 – 3,000 CV Points
- Spend Rs.1,50,000 – 1 Premium Economy Class ticket
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket on spending Rs.4.50 lakhs
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket on spending Rs.3 lakhs
- You can earn 4CV Points on spending every Rs.200
So on spending 4.5 lakh you end up getting; 3 Premium Economy class tickets + 12,000 CV Points
Reward Rate: ~4.5%
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Lifestyle Privileges & Travel Insurance
Dining: Up to 15% discount at more than 5000 restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delight.
- Loss of Travel Documents: $300
- Delay of Check-in baggage: $300
- Loss of Check-in baggage: $500
- Lost Card Liability Protection: INR 3,00,000
- Axis Vistara Card: Not Applicable
- Vistara Signature Card: Tee off with 3 rounds of golf sessions at premium golf clubs
- Axis Vistara Infinite Card: Tee off with 6 rounds of golf sessions at premium golf clubs
SBI Vistara Credit Card Review
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card Eligibility
- Primary cardholder should be 18-70 years of age
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Income requires is Rs.6 lakhs per annum
- Applicant should be a resident of India
As you can see reward rate is better than some premium cards. Most of the cards available provide nearly 3.5% or reward rate whereas it provides almost 4.5% or reward rate. Along with this the milestone benefit provided is also amazing.
If any one gets opportunity to have this card, you can think of giving it a try.
How can I redeem my Axis Bank Vistara credit card points?
You can call their call center to make a request to convert you CV points against reward points and the you use them to redeem against the offer of your choice.
What is the billing period of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Billing cycle of every bank is 30 days after your transaction, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
Can I make a booking online and pay at a Vistara ticketing office?
You can do so but different fare rates may apply in such case. It may happen that when you booked the ticket price is low but when you went to pay at counter the price rose, in this case you have to pay the price which is prevailing at the time pf payment.
Hence to avoid such issue it is better to pay at the time of booking only. Also it is might difficult to get Vistara counter outside India
Are payments made through cash and e-wallets accepted?
No you can not make payment through Cash, cheques, and other payment methods because this mode of payment is not accepted on board
Please note this service is available only on Vistara network within India.
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.