Axis Signature Credit card is probably the best credit premium card yet launched by Axis Bank. Moreover, the rewards offered by this card are much better than the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card, which we have reviewed last.
Being a private bank, Axis Bank’s performance in the credit card issuing sector is not appreciable. However, I hope for some good updates in the future.
Axis Signature Fees & Charges
|Joining Fees (on invitation)||Rs.3000|
|Interest Rate||3.40% per month|
* Annual fee waiver on spending Rs.3,00,000 in a year.
Axis Signature Eligibility
- The age of the applier should be between 18 to 70 years
- Income Required: Rs.9 lakhs for salaried as well as self-employed
- 10RPs on spending Rs.200 on any domestic transaction
- 20RPs on spending every Rs.200 on international transactions.
- 2X points on every transaction on birthday month.
- 100 points on the first online transaction.
2X reward points in birthday month are something exciting. So try to make more purchases this time so that you can earn twice the normal.
Axis Signature Features
- Fuel surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the transaction between Rs.400-4000
- 15% at partner dining restaurants in India
- 50% cashback on purchasing movie ticket through BookMyShow
- Lounge Access: 3 visits/quarter to all visa lounges
- Foreign Exchange Markup Fee: 3.5%+Taxes
- Air Accident cover of Rs.3 crore
- Indigo Voucher as a welcome gift
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How To Apply for Axis Signature?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
That is a premium credit card that comes at a very high cost. Although it has a significantly lower reward rate when compares with an annual fee. The best you will get from this card is in the form of welcome vouchers, which are from Indigo Airlines.
Another benefit of having this card is that it gives 2X benefits during birthday month.
|2X rewards on birthday month||High joining fees|
|Indigo voucher as a welcome gift|
The rewards offered are average, which is the case with most of the Axis credit cards. Hence, nothing new. 2X rewards on birthday are something amazing that makes this card worth taking. But the eligibility requirement is quite high. One can go for HDFC Regalia or ICICI Platinum chip card at this cost.
However, you can go for it if you have good relations with Axis and it is easy for you to get a fresh card.
What is Signature credit card?
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card Features:
Dining Offers – Get discount up to 15% on partner restaurants
BookMyShow Offers – Up to 50% off every month on buying tickets from BookMyShow.
2X rewards on birthday month
How much salary is needed to apply for an Axis Signature card?
ITR or salary is required to be Rs.9,00,000 per annum to apply for this card
What is the interest rate of Axis Signature credit card?
Axis Bank charges 3.49% interest rate on O/S balance