Axis Signature is most probably the best credit premium card yet launched by Axis Bank. The rewards offered by this card is much better than the Axis Bank Insta Easy credit Card, which we have reviewed last.
Being a private bank the Axis Bank’s performance in credit card issuing sector is not appreciable. Hope for some good updates in future.
Axis Signature Fees & Charges
|Joining Fees (on invitation)||Rs.3000|
|Interest Rate||3.40% per month|
* Annual fee waiver on spending Rs.3,00,000 in a year.
Axis Signature Eligibility
- Age of the applier should be between 18 to 70 years
- Income Required: Rs.9 lakhs for salaried as well as self employed
- 10RPs on spending Rs.200 on any domestic transaction
- 20RPs on spending every Rs.200 on international transaction.
- 2X points on every transaction on birthday month.
- 100 points on first online trasnaction.
2X reward points in birthday month is something exciting. Try to make more purchase this time so that you can earn twice the normal.
- Fuel surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction between Rs.400-4000
- 15% at partner dining restaurants in India
- 50% cash back on purchasing movie ticket through BookMyShow
- Lounge Access: 3 visits/quarter to all visa lounges
- Foreign Exchange Markup Fee: 3.5%+Taxes
- Air Accident cover of Rs.3 crore
- Indigo Voucher as welcome gift
The rewards offered is average, which is the case of most of the Axis credit card. Hence, nothing new. 2X rewards on birthday is something amazing which makes this card worth taking. But the eligibility requirement is quite high. One can go for HDFC Regalia or ICICI Platinum chip card at this cost.
However, you can go for it if you have good relations with Axis and it is easy for you to get a fresh card.
What is Signature credit card?
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card Features:
Dining Offers – Get discount up to 15% on partner restaurants
BookMyShow Offers – Upto 50% off every month on buying ticket from BookMyShow.
2X rewards on birthday month
How much salary is needed to apply for Axis Signature card?
ITR or salary is required to be Rs.9,00,000 per annum to apply for this card
What is the interest rate of Axis Signature credit card?
Axis Bank charges 3.49% interest rate on O/S balance