After the Axis Vistara Co-branded credit card launch, Axis has come up with a new card named Axis Select Credit Card. The SELECT Credit Card is designed to give maximum benefits to all its customers.
The card provides you an exclusive discount on paying online for groceries and food. Axis, after a long time, is coming up with new deals. Now let us see what has offered on the card.
Fees & Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Interest Rate||3.40% per month|
|Foreign currency markup||3.5%|
* Annual fee waiver on spending Rs.6 lakh in a year
Also no fee is charged from Burgundy Account Holder.
Axis Select Card Benefits
Welcome Bonus: Amazon voucher worth Rs.2000
Activation Benefit: Complimentary Amazon Prime Membership.
Condition to get this benefit:
On spending Rs.5000 within 30 days of card issuance
- Big Basket Offer: 20% off or up to Rs.500p.m on min. purchase of Rs.2000 through web/mobile app
- 40% or up to Rs.200 off on Min. transaction of Rs.400 on Swiggy
- Buy one & get up to Rs.300 off on the second ticket on BookMyShow
Milestone Benefit: 5000 EDGE point on spending Rs.3 lakhs in a year
Axis Select Lounge Access
- Domestic Lounge Visit: 2/quarter
- Get complimentary priority pass membership with 6 complimentary International lounge visits in a year.
* Priority Pass Membership renewal on annual spend of 3 lakhs
- 10 Axis EDGE points on every Rs.200 spend
- 2X points on spending Rs.200 for Retail Shopping
Axis Select Features
- Golf Access: 6 complimentary Golf rounds per year ( additional 3 visits on spending Rs.3 lakh in a year)
- 24X7 Concierge Service
- Dining Delight: Get up to 20% off at our partner restaurant
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge on transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Review
- Air Accident Cover up to Rs.2,50,00,000
- Purchase Protection up to Rs.1,00,000
- Lost Card Liability up to Rs.3,00,000
- Loss Travel Documents Cover up to 300USD
- Delay of Check-In Baggage Cover up to 300USD
- Loss of Check-In Baggage Cover up to 500USD
Axis Select Eligibility
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
- Monetary Requirement: Rs.9,00,000 per annum for salaried as well as self-employed
It is an average card that comes with average joining fees. The bank has placed it in the range of premium cards, but it fails to provide rewards like a premium card.
The benefit you will get from this card is complimentary Amazon Prime membership, BookMyShow offers, Swiggy offers, and more.
It is a decent card that will be good to have, as it also offers lounge access and has reasonable milestone offers. Plus, it also does not have a high joining/annual fee. It makes this card an ideal card to have in the pocket.
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of an annual year
How To Apply
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
|Lounge access||No priority pass membership|
|Amazon prime membership|
Here I see a good competition with HDFC Regalia Card, a premium card for a long time. However, foreign currency markup is a little bit higher for this when compared to its own Axis Bank Burgundy World Debit Card.
But on the other hand, this many rewards from a card with such a low joining fee is really appreciable and worth competition.
What are the benefits of an Axis Bank Select Credit Card?
- Complimentary flight tickets.
- Discounts on movie tickets.
- Waiver of fuel surcharges.
- Access to airport lounges.
- Discounted deals on hotel bookings and restaurant orders.
Can I withdraw money from Axis Select credit card?
Yes! You can withdraw cash using your Axis Bank Select Credit Card at any time. Just visit any ATM to withdraw the money but keep in mind there is a limit beyond which you can not withdraw. Also, the limit is different for different cardholders; hence check the limit allowed to you before the withdrawal.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
You can use following options to pay your credit card bill:
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.