Axis bank privately launched Axis Privilege Credit card providing travel benefits. Before its launch Axis Signature Card was its premium card for a long time; now, let us look at what Axis Bank has come up with this new card. What are the perks or benefits provided to you?
Fees & Charges
|Types of Fees||Charges|
|Interest Charged||3.40% per month|
|Foreign currency conversion||3.50%|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending INR 2.5 lakh in a year.
Axis Bank Privilege Card Benefits & Features
- Activation Benefits: 12500 Reward points on paying the full joining fee & on completion of 3 transactions within 60 days of activation.
- Welcome Bonus: Rs.5000 Yatra voucher
- Dining Delights offer you 20% off on 4000+ restaurants letting you go for some amazing cuisines out in the world.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver, for a minimum transaction amount of Rs.400 and a maximum of Rs.4000.
- 10 points on spending with credit card domestically/internationally
- Lounge Access: 2/ quarter with Axis Bank Privilege Card
- Air accident cover: Rs.2.5 crore
- Credit shield 1 lakh
- Loss of Check-in baggage cover: up to 300USD
If you’re a frequent traveler, then this is the card you must have if you do not own any Amex/Diners card. It provides 2X rewards on birthday month, which is another sort of attraction.
On receiving benefits from both points & a travel voucher, the reward rate goes up to 3%, somewhere near Diners Black/Infinia. They provide rewards of about 3.3%.
If this card is compared with super-premium cards of the country, the reward rate makes it more attractive and carry-worthy.
This card is issued as first year free to Axis Priority Account Holder
Axis Bank Privilege Card Eligibility
- Age Requirement: Min.18 years to Max.70 years
- The age requirement of the primary cardholder must be between
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Income should be more than RS.6 lakh per year
- For Indian residents, only
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
This is absolutely an amazing card if you want to keep it for domestic transactions only. It covers almost all the areas in terms of rewards.
Although the reward rate is low, what else we can expect from a low-range card. By spending strategically, you will earn a good return.
We used this card primarily for our grocery shopping and bill payments. One drawback of this card is that it does not offer any free lounge access. Not even domestic lounge.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
|Low joining fees||No golf course|
|Domestic lounge access|
That is a card that is placed slightly above the primary card and slightly below the premium card. The reward offered by the card is average, and it is suitable for those who do not use a credit card for regular spending.
2X rewards on birthday month are the largest attraction. It also has a low joining fee; hence feel free to try this.
What is Axis Bank Privilege Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card comes with an activation benefit of Shopping or Travel vouchers worth Rs.5,000 and 8 complimentary lounge access at selected domestic airports.
What is the reward structure on privilege in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card gives you 10 points on every Rs.200 spent, i.e., 1% reward rate, and double the benefit upon achieving a milestone of Rs2.5 lakhs by converting your earned EDGE reward points to Shopping/Travel voucher.
What are the benefit provided by Axis Bank Privilege card?
- Complimentary flight tickets.
- Discounts on movie tickets.
- Waiver of fuel surcharges.
- Access to airport lounges.
- Discounted deals on hotel bookings and restaurant orders