From a particular issuer of credit cards, Axis Bank has now become an active credit card issuer. In the last few years, they have launched several new credit cards in the banking industry. Today we are going to one of those named Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
This card is designed to give discounts on Swiggy, BookMyShow, and various other OTT platforms like Amazon Prime & more.
Fees & Charges
|Annual Fees (second year onwards)||Rs.500|
|Interest Charged||3.49% per month|
Axis Bank My Zone Card Benefits & Features
- Movie Tickets: Buy one get one free. You will avail max. Rs.200 of discount every month
- The annual subscription of Sony Liv Premium.
- 40% off on Swiggy. You can apply this coupon 4 times a month on min. transaction of Rs.200
- Lounge Access: 1doemstic lounge visit/ quarter
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the transaction between Rs.400-4000
- Edge Rewards: 4RPs on spending every Rs.200 using a credit card.
- 20% off at selected restaurants in-country
Axis Bank My Zone Card Eligibility
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
How To Apply for Axis Bank My Zone Card?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is an elementary card that comes with a meager joining fee. It comes under two variants, and the best offers of all come along American Express variant.
We have this variant for some time, and through our regular transactions using this, we conclude that it has nearly a 3% reward rate. The beautiful thing about this card is that it offers a fuel waiver even after being a primary card.
It charges a minimal international markup fee, and the unlimited domestic lounge access is an ace for the card.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Review
|Fuel surcharge waiver||Low reward rate|
|Annual subscription of Sony Liv|
There is nothing more apart from all these. These are fundamental rewards, but what else do we expect from a primary card with such nominal charges. However, this card is offered Life Time Free to salaried individuals.
You can try applying for it if you find this beneficial for you. By the way, Axis Bank is so generous in providing credit limits on its card. Usually, the limit offered by them is twice your income. Also, they upgrade limit time to time as per your transaction performance.
How do I get Axis Bank My Zone Card credit card?
You can apply for the card either by clicking the Apply Now button placed in the article, or you can visit their website to do the same. You can also visit the nearby Axis Bank Branch to apply and to know more details.
What will be the joining fee for My Zone credit card?
They charges Rs.500 as joining fees & LTF for salaried individuals.
What is the interest rate charged on this credit card?
According to guidelines, 3.19% of interest is charged on credit amount.