Axis Bank from a selective issuer of credit card has now become an active credit cars issuer. In last few years they have launched number of new credit cards in the banking industry. Today we are going to one of those named Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
This card is designed to give discount on Swiggy, BookMyShow, and various other OTT platforms like, Amazon Prime & more.
Fees & Charges
|Annual Fees (second year onwards)||Rs.500|
|Interest Charged||3.49% per month|
Axis Bank My Zone Card Benefits
- Movie Tickets: Buy one get one free. You will avail max. Rs.200 of discount every month
- Annual subscription of Sony Liv Premium.
- 40% off on Swiggy. You can apply this coupon 4 times in a month on min. transaction of Rs.200
- Lounge Access: 1doemstic lounge visit/ quarter
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction between Rs.400-4000
- Edge Rewards: 4RPs on spending every Rs.200 using credit card.
- 20% off at selected restaurants in country
There is no thing more apart from all these. These are very basic rewards, but what else do we expect from a basic card which comes with so nominal charges. Although this card is offered Life Time Free to salaried individuals.
You can try applying for it if you find this beneficial for you. By the way Axis Bank is so generous in providing credit limits on its card. Usually he limit offered by them is twice your income. Also they upgrade limit time to time as per your transaction performance.
How do I get My Zone credit card?
You can apply for the card either by clicking the Apply Now button placed in the article or you can visit their website to do the same. You can also visit nearby Axis Bank Branch to apply and to know more details.
What will be the joining fee for My Zone credit card?
They charges Rs.500 as joining fees & LTF for salaried individuals.
What is the interest rate charged on this credit card?
According to guidelines, 3.19% of interest is charged on credit amount.