Axis Bank has got many beautiful cards in its portfolio. It has cards for beginners to highly affluent people. Flipkart Axis Credit Card is one of its card for beginners, and also it has Axis Reserve card which is designed for its HNI customers.
Its Axis Vistara Infinite Credit card is designed for frequent flyers but as all customers do not use Visara due to their limited network. However, to overcome that issue and to give its customers exclusive experience it has designed Magnus Credit Card.
Now let us see what is here in this card.
Axis Magnus Card Fees
|Foreign currency markup||2%|
* Annual Fee waiver on spending Rs.15 lakhs in preceding year
- Age Required: 18-70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Rs.18,00,000 as annual ITR or Salary
Axis Magnus Rewards Rate
- Welcome Benefit: Choose between one complimentary domestic flight ticket and a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs.10000
- 12 EDGE RPs on spending every Rs.200
- 2X EDGE RPs on making transactions at MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo and more.
On spending Rs.15 lakhs in a year, you’ll earn 90,000 Edge points as rewards, which you can redeem against flight/hotel booking and many more.
RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card Review
Axis Magnus Travel Benefit
- Domestic Lounge Access: unlimited access to domestic lounges
- International Lounge Access: 8/year by Priority Pass
- 8 VIP Assistance Services so that you can make your travel without any hassle
Airport Meet & Greet service is the USP of the card. This helps you to save your time especially at big airports where exists long queues. Other than that, Unlimited domestic lounge access & the ability to use international lounge access for guests is first of its kind in India with Priority Pass.
- BookMyShow Benefit: Buy one movie/non-movie ticket and get ticket for free or Rs.500 off on the second.
- Dining Benefit: DINEOUT PLUS MEMBERSHIP (save 25% on 5 star dining)
- Hotel Benefit: Luxurious stay at Oberoi Hotel with 15% off on room upgradation.
- Medical Concierge: Virtual health assistance including tele-consultation, health coaching, home quarantine programs, personalized oncology care and more.
- Credit Shield: Rs.5 lakhs
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% for transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
We can say this is a nice try by Axis to design such card which will give satisfactory service and offers. However, if you hold another premium card then this might not impress you in terms of reward but this holds good when comes to give lush experiences.
With the launch of this card, Axis Bank’s credit card portfolio has become more stronger and now it is also one of the competitor of top industry players.
What is Magnus credit card?
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Features:
Hotel Offers – Get discount on stays and room upgrades when staying at Oberoi Hotels.
BookMyShow Offers – Buy one ticket and get Rs.500 off on the second ticket.
Dineout Offers – Get Dineout Plus Membership and 25% discount at 250+ fine dine restaurants.
How much salary is needed to apply for Axis Magnus card?
ITR or salary is required to be Rs.18,00,000 per annum to apply for this card
What is the interest rate of Axis Magnus credit card?
Axis Bank charges 2.5% interest rate on O/S balance