Axis Bank has got many beautiful cards in its portfolio. One of the cards in the portfolio is Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, which we will discuss today.
It has cards for beginners to highly affluent people. Flipkart Axis Credit Card is one of its cards for beginners, and also it has an Axis Reserve card designed for its HNI customers.
Its Axis Vistara Infinite Credit card is being designed for frequent flyers, but all customers do not use Visara due to their limited network. However, to overcome that issue and give its customers an exclusive experience, it has designed Magnus Credit Card.
Now let us see what is here in this card.
Axis Magnus Card Fees
|Foreign currency markup||2%|
* Annual Fee waiver on spending Rs.15 lakhs in preceding year
- Age Required: 18-70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Rs.18,00,000 as annual ITR or Salary
Axis Magnus Rewards Rate
- Welcome Benefit: Choose between one complimentary domestic flight ticket and a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs.10000
- 12 EDGE RPs on spending every Rs.200
- 2X EDGE RPs on making transactions at MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, and more.
On spending Rs.15 lakhs in a year, you’ll earn 90,000 Edge points as rewards, which you can redeem against flight/hotel booking and many more.
RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card Review
Axis Magnus Travel Benefit
- Domestic Lounge Access: unlimited access to domestic lounges
- International Lounge Access: 8/year by Priority Pass
- 8 VIP Assistance Services so that you can make your travel without any hassle
Airport Meet & Greet service is the USP of the card. That helps you to save your time, especially at big airports where exists long queues. Other than that, Unlimited domestic lounge access & the ability to use international lounge access for guests is the first of its kind in India with Priority Pass.
Axis Magnus Features
- BookMyShow Benefit: Buy one movie/non-movie ticket and get access for free or Rs.500 off on the second.
- Dining Benefit: DINEOUT PLUS MEMBERSHIP (save 25% on 5-star dining)
- Hotel Benefit: Luxurious stay at Oberoi Hotels with 15% off on room upgradation.
- Medical Concierge: Virtual health assistance, including teleconsultation, health coaching, home quarantine programs, personalized oncology care, and more.
- Credit Shield: Rs.5 lakhs
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% for transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
How To Apply?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is a premium-level card that comes with high joining fees. This card is best suited for frequent travelers.
The best offer you will get with this card is in the form of the welcome bonus, where you will get vouchers worth Rs.10000 from high-class brands.
Another benefit you will get with the card will be in the form of unlimited domestic lounge access.
|Unlimited lounge access||High joining fees|
|Dineout Plus membership|
We can say this is a nice try by Axis to design such a card which will give satisfactory service and offers. However, if you hold another premium card, this might not impress you in terms of reward, but this has suitable for giving lush experiences.
With the launch of this card, Axis Bank’s credit card portfolio has become stronger, and now it is also one of the competitors of top industry players.
What is Magnus credit card?
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Features:
Hotel Offers – Get a discount on stays and room upgrades when staying at Oberoi Hotels.
BookMyShow Offers – Buy one ticket and get Rs.500 off on the second ticket.
Dineout Offers – Get Dineout Plus Membership and 25% discount at 250+ fine-dine restaurants.
How much salary is needed to apply for an Axis Magnus card?
ITR or salary is required to be Rs.18,00,000 per annum to apply for this card
What is the interest rate of Axis Magnus credit card?
Axis Bank charges 2.5% interest rate on O/S balance