Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card is one of the most basic cards offered by Axis Bank. They offer this card against FD, where your limit for the card is 80% of your FD. There is not much to say about the card; hence, let us see Axis Bank’s offer here.
* No fee is probably the the best thing about the card.
- You can get this card through FD.
- Hence, Min. FD of Rs.20,000; & Max. of Rs.25,00,000
- Age should be more than 18 to apply for the card
Axis Bank Insta Easy Rewards
- 6RP on spending every Rs.200 domestically (~ 0.60%)
- 12RP on spending Rs.200 internationally (~1.2%)
- 100 points on first online transaction
1RP = Rs.0.20
The reward rate offered is quite low as and when compared.
SBI BPCL Fuel Credit Card Review
How To Apply?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is an elementary card that offers a fundamental reward rate of 1.2% on international spending and 0.6% on the domestic market.
But the best part about this card is that it comes with no joining fee. Hence you can go for this card if you are looking for the primary card as a beginner.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction ranging Rs.400-4000 at all fuel stations in the country
- Dining Delight: 15% off at selected partner restaurants
- A grace period of 50 days
- Withdraw up to 100% of your credit limit from day 1.
|No joining fees||No airport lounge access|
|Fuel surcharge waiver|
As mentioned earlier, this is one of the basic cards provided by Axis Bank. The reward rate offered is low & no access to an airport lounge is another drawback.
Nowadays, even debit cards are providing similar services. But on the other hand, cards allotted on an FD basis help you improve your credit score. Hence, do good research about cards before applying for any.
How do I get a Insta Easy card?
To get this card, you have to open an FD with Axis Bank whose Min. is Rs.20,000 or Max. is Rs.25,00,000
What will be the joining fee for Insta easy credit card?
There is no joining fee charged for this card
What is the interest rate charged on the Insta Easy Credit card?
According to guidelines, 14% of interest is charged on credit amount.