Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card is one of the most basic card offered by Axis Bank. They offer this card against FD, where your limit for the card is 80% of your FD. There is not much to say about the card, hence let us see what is offered by Axis Bank here.
* No fee is probably the the best thing about the card.
- You can get this card through FD
- Hence, Min. FD of Rs.20,000; & Max. of Rs.25,00,000
- Age should be more than 18 to apply for the card
Axis Bank Insta Easy Rewards
- 6RP on spending every Rs.200 domestically (~ 0.60%)
- 12RP on spending Rs.200 internationally (~1.2%)
- 100 points on first online transaction
1RP = Rs.0.20
The reward rate offered is quite low as and when compared.
SBI BPCL Fuel Credit Card Review
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction ranging Rs.400-4000 at all fuel stations in the country
- Dining Delight: 15% off at selected partner restaurants
- Grace period of 50 days
- Withdraw up to 100% of your credit limit from day 1.
As mentioned earlier this is one of the basic card provided by Axis Bank. Reward rate offered is low & no access to airport lounge is another drawback.
Now a days even debit cards are providing similar services. But on the other hand cards which are allotted on FD basis helps you improve your credit score. Hence, do good research about cards before applying for any.
How do I get a Insta Easy card?
To get this card you have to open an FD with Axis Bank whose Min. is Rs.20,000 or Max. is Rs.25,00,000
What will be the joining fee for Insta easy credit card?
There is no joining fee charged for this card
What is the interest rate charged on Insta Easy Credit card?
According to guidelines, 14% of interest is charged on credit amount.