Axis Bank Buzz Credit card is launched by Axis Bank after Axis Select card. Axis select card is used by Axis burgundy account holders only while this can be available for all users. This is a beginner level card and serves the best to online shoppers and that too who shop frequently on flipkart.
- Joining Fees: Rs.750+Tax
- Annual Fees: Rs.750+tax
- Welcome Bonus: Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs.1000 on making 3 purchases within 45 days
Axis Bank Buzz Card Rewards
- 2 edge reward point on spending every Rs.200
- 3 edge reward points on spending every Rs.200 on all kind of online shopping
- With dining delight program you will get 15% off at partner restaurants
You will get gift vouchers up to Rs.7000 on milestone spend. The milestone spend is :
Here is two kind of milestone which are:
- Flipkart Milestone: As shown above on spending Rs.1,00,000 on Flipkart in a year you will get vouchers worth Rs.2,500. (~1.25% return)
- Overall Milestone: While on the other hand on spending Rs.2,00,000 on other things will give you a Flipkart voucher worth Rs.2000
- 10% discount on purchasing through Flipkart from 1-5th each month
- 5% discount on purchasing through Flipkart from 6-31st each month
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Review
Axis Bank Buzz Card Features
- Reward Rate: 1.5%-3%
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 2.5% fuel surcharge
- Lounge Access: No lounge access
- Interest Rate: 3.49% per month
Now as you can see this card is best suited to those who spent more on online shopping and that too on Flipkart. This is a beginner card and gives you approx. benefit of 3% on few of your spends.
This card is for those who just want to start with a credit card. As the joining fee and annual fee is not so much so anyone can easily opt for this. Also, you get a decent welcome gift which balances the fee paid by you.
How To Apply for Axis Buzz credit card?
You can apply for this via visiting Axis Bank’s website/branch.
What is the joining fees for Axis Buzz card?
The joining fee for the card is Rs.750+ Taxes.
What is the interest rate charged on this credit card?
According to guidelines, 3.49% of interest is charged on credit amount.