Axis Bank launches Axis Bank Buzz Credit card after the Axis Select card. Axis select card is used by Axis burgundy account holders only, which can be available for all users. It is a beginner-level card and serves the best online shoppers and those who frequently shop on Flipkart.
- Joining Fees: Rs.750+Tax
- Annual Fees: Rs.750+tax
- Welcome Bonus: Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs.1000 on making 3 purchases within 45 days
Axis Bank Buzz Card Rewards
- 2 edge reward point on spending every Rs.200
- 3 edge reward points on spending every Rs.200 on all kind of online shopping
- With the dining delight program, you will get 15% off at partner restaurants
You will get gift vouchers up to Rs.7000 on milestone spend. The milestone spend is :
Here is two kind of milestone which are:
- Flipkart Milestone: As shown above, on spending Rs.1,00,000 on Flipkart in a year, you will get vouchers worth Rs.2,500. (~1.25% return)
- Overall Milestone: While on the other hand on spending Rs.2,00,000 on other things will give you a Flipkart voucher worth Rs.2000
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
- 10% discount on purchasing through Flipkart from 1-5th each month
- 5% discount on purchasing through Flipkart from 6-31st each month
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Review
How To Apply?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Axis Bank website or nearby the Axis Bank branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is an elementary card that comes with a low joining fee. It comes under two variants, and the best offers of all come along American Express variant.
We have this variant for some time, and through our regular transactions using this, we conclude that it has nearly a 3% reward rate. The beautiful thing about this card is that it offers a fuel waiver even after being a primary card.
Axis Bank Buzz Card Features
- Reward Rate: 1.5%-3%
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 2.5% fuel surcharge
- Lounge Access: No lounge access
- Interest Rate: 3.49% per month
|Low joining fee||No lounge access|
|Average reward rate|
Now, as you can see, this card is best suited to those who spent more on online shopping and that too on Flipkart. It is a beginner card and gives you approx—the benefit of 3% on a few of your spending.
This card is for them to start with a credit card as the joining fee, and the annual fee is not so much, so anyone can easily opt for this. Also, you get a decent welcome gift which balances the price paid by you.
How To Apply for Axis Buzz credit card?
You can apply for this via visiting Axis Bank’s website/branch.
What is the joining fees for Axis Buzz card?
The joining fee for the card is Rs.750+ Taxes.
What is the interest rate charged on this credit card?
According to guidelines, 3.49% of interest is charged on credit amount.