In the world of credit cards, few debit cards are doing good in rewards and offers. One among them is Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card. Obviously, they do not have that much rate as provided by credit cards.
But few debit cards are doing real good in provided services to its client. The bank has designed this card to give its customers hassle-free withdrawal services throughout the world.
Axis Burgundy Card Fees & Charges
|Type of fee||Amount|
|For Burgundy Account Holders||No joining/Renewal fee|
|For Non-Burgundy Account Holders||Joining Fee is Rs.3000+Tax|
|ATM withdrawal limit: Rs.3,00,000 (per day)|
- 2RP on spending Rs.200 domestically
- 6RP on spending Rs.200 internationally
Burgundy World Debit Card Benefits
- Contactless debit card
- Daily cash limit of 3 lakh & purchasing limit of 6 lakhs on your debit card
- Free ATM withdrawal from any bank’s ATM, in India, as well in abroad
- Complimentary 4 movies & 4 non-movie ticket per month on booking through bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow app
- Fuel Surcharge: will be entirely waived off up to ₹1500/month at all petrol pumps. That is unique because these days, many banks are only reversing a 1% fuel surcharge.
- Insurance Cover:
- Personal Accident cover: Rs.15 lakh
- Air Accident cover: Rs.1 crore
- Lounge Access: 3 complimentary visits/ quarter
- Dining Delight: Up to 20% off at their partner restaurants. Here is the list of partner restaurants. Click Here
How To Get Axis Burgundy Debit Card?
To have this card, you have to open a savings/current account at Axis. The account opened by you can be a Burgundy account or a simple account.
On opening a burgundy account, you do not have to pay any fee for getting this card. Otherwise, you have to pay some nominal charges to get this card.
|Free for burgundy account holders||Only for Axis bank account holders|
|Offers fuel surcharge waiver|
Free ATM cash withdrawal in abroad countries makes this card somewhat different from almost all credit cards. As this card is provided free to burgundy account holders, there is no issue keeping a card.
The card has a good cash withdrawal limit and spending limit although. The reward rate provided is not much and can be improved if the bank pays concern. Overall it is a nice card, especially for burgundy account holders.
What is the limit on the value of goods that I can purchase by using my card?
There is no limit for purchasing goods through the card, but yes, there is a limit for making contactless payments using the card. You can swipe up to Rs.5000 without using a security pin, but you have to put the pin after that.
What is the amount of coverage provided under purchase protection cover with burgundy debit card?
Designed to be an all-around Axis Bank debit card, the Burgundy World Debit Card features Personal Accident Insurance cover up to Rs15 lakh, along with combined cover for purchase protection and lost card liability for up to Rs6 lakh.
How do I get axis burgundy account?
CONTACT THEM AT:
- Call: 1800-419-5959. SMS BAL to 56161600 or +918691000002.
- SMS MINI to 56161600 or +918691000002.
- Query & Request.