Axis Bank launched an entry-level Axis Bank Ace Credit card in collaboration with Google Pay. The card runs on a visa platform. This card is designed to give cash back on all of your spendings. Let’s check what is offered.
Axis Bank Ace Card Fees
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year
- 5% cashback on paying bills through Google Pay
- 4% cashback on Swiggy, Zomato & Ola
- 2% cashback on all the remaining spends
Spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year with planning will give you the return of Rs.17,000 as cashback, which is nearly 8% of returns.
Amazing! 8% or returns from such a primary card is seriously appreciable.
You can visit their official website to plan your spend so that you will get maximum value of of it.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Review
How To Apply for Axis Bank Ace card?
You can apply for this via visiting Axis Bank’s website/branch or also by Google Pay App.
Axis Bank Ace Card Eligibility
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
It is an elementary card that comes with low joining fees. Axis bank has launched this card in collaboration with Google Pay. The card offers a 5% reward back on utility bills payment and 2% on another spending.
The best part about this card is its joining fee, fuel surcharge, and lounge access. No primary card with this less joining fee offers lounge access. Although there are selected number of visits to allow, this is enough for the primary cardholder.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the transaction between Rs.400-4000
- Dining Delight: Up to 20% on 4000+ selected dining partners
- Lounge Access: 4 complimentary visits per year
- Foreign Currency Markup: 3.50%
|Low joining fee||Can not be used for foreign transaction|
Now what to say about this card. Lounge access is one of the most beautiful things covered under this card. We have seen many cards, and none of the beginner cards has this feature. Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is their another beginner co-branded card even that does not have this feature.
Even though ICICI Amazon Pay is also a beginner credit card & HDFC Millenia, none of them is this great in providing offers & rewards. Axis Ace provides even the reward rate is not even provided by some premium & super-premium cards.
If you are looking for a low fee card with good reward, then this will end your search.
What is Axis Ace credit card?
Axis Ace is a co-branded credit card with Google Pay to give maximum rewards to its customers. It designs to give 2-5% cash back on different categories to its customers.
How To Apply for Axis Ace credit card?
You can apply for this via visiting Axis Bank’s website/branch or Google Pay App.
What is the joining fees for Axis Ace card?
The joining fee for the card is Rs.499+ Taxes.