American Express has a good name in providing credit card services across the world. It also provides its various cards in India which give amazing return. It has launched one of its card with name AmEx Platinum Reserve Card. This article is going to detail about the same.
As we know HDFC is the biggest card issuer of the country but AmEx on the same side is doing hard work to provide good services to its customers.
I guess in no time it can become one of the top issuers of the country. Its other cards like Amex Charge Card or Amex Platinum Travel Card is a huge success. Now let us see what is offered on this card.
AmEx Platinum Reserve Card Fees
|Renewal Fee(second year onwards)||Rs.10,000+Taxes|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.5%|
- 1 Membership Reward Point for every Rs.50 spent, expect on fuel & utility.
- 11,000 Bonus Point as Welcome Rewards.
You can Redeem your Points for over 500 options across travel, dining, accessories and more.
Benefits of AmEx Platinum Reserve Card
- Movie or online shopping vouchers worth Rs.6000 per year
- Enjoy vouchers of Taj, SeleQtions, & Vivanta Hotels.
- Lounge Access: 12 Complimentary lounge access across India
- Complimentary membership to Priority Pass, with the US$99 annual membership fee waived off.
- Complimentary access to the leading golf courses in India along with golf learning sessions.
- Enjoy exciting discounts of up to 20% every time you dine at select restaurants
- Purchase Protection
- 24X7 Concierge
- Zero lost card liability
- You can also apply for up to 4 add-on cards at no extra cost
- Cardmember/accompanied guest has to pay a usage fee of US$ 32 for every lounge visit
Well, this is a good card but we expect more from American Express as all of its other cards offer quite good rewards. Also, the membership fees are so costly from the second year onwards, hence you can go for a similar card like HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card or SBI Elite.
This card is good for you if you want luxury membership from Taj and SeleQtion hotels.
How I will come to know that the dispute is resolved?
On resolution of your dispute we will send you the copy of your complaint and the outcome of your complaint, on your request
How long does it take for my card to be temporarily blocked or unblocked?
When you temporarily block or unblock your Card, the change takes effect immediately.
Can I change my travel booking ?
You can make changes to your booking, but for this you have to contact our 24 Hour Cardmember Helpline. Airline or whatever be the source of booking will charge some nominal charges for cancellation. Once it get cancelled your refund can take up to 8 weeks to process