Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card is a card designed for beginners. In collaboration with ICICI, Amazon came up with the fantastic idea of creating this card for frequent shoppers. Applying for the card is quite simple and takes only a few minutes to complete the application.
The virtual card is available instantly for use if your application gets accepted. The card starts showing up in your Amazon app and net banking as well. You will get the physical in 2-3 days for free.
The best part about the whole process is that you do no require any CIBIL score to get eligible for the card.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Features & Rewards
- No joining fee or annual fee
- Rewards earned will never get expires, which means you can use them anytime
- Reward earned can be used to over millions of products from amazon or more than 100 merchants
ICICI Amazon Pay Card Benefits
- 5% returns for Amazon Prime Customers on Amazon.in
- 3% returns on Amazon.in for non-prime customers
- 2% return on paying Amazon Pay merchants through Amazon Pay
- Earn 1% back on all other purchases, including shopping, dining, insurance, holidays, etc.
- Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at participating restaurants
All the rewards you are going to get in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
Zomato RBL Credit Card
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel station
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Card Eligibility
Now when it comes to eligibility, they haven’t mentioned any requirement yet. It might be it depends on your purchase history or any relations with ICICI. As they have not mentioned anything, you can contact their customer center to know about your eligibility & more.
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the ICICI website or the nearby ICICI branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of one financial year
This is a beginner card that comes with amazing features and acceptancy. You will not have to pay any joining fee for getting this card.
The best thing about the card is the 5% reward rate for amazon prime customers and a 3% reward rate for non-prime customers. This serves you best in making transactions with Amazon.
Also it give decent reward of ~1.5% on other kind of transactions as well.
|No joining fees||No lounge/golf access|
|5% return rate for prime members|
As I mentioned earlier, that this is just a beginner card. You can’t keep it as your primary card. It has decent reward rates, and all the returns you get will be in the form of an Amazon Pay balance. Hence, if you find this suitable for you, there is no harm in applying for the same.
If I borrow an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card from someone else and use it for my own purchases, will I get earnings in the form of Amazon Pay Balance?
The earnings made by any transaction done by you will go to the cardholder’s account. As the card used by you is already belongs to someone else, then all the rewards go to the one who is the holder of the card.
How much will I get back for my next Amazon purchase using Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
If you are an Amazon Prime member at the time of purchase, you will earn 5% of your total purchases back. Otherwise, you will earn 3%. Digital and Gift Card purchases, bill payments, and mobile recharges earn 2%
Can I apply for an add-on card?
No. You cannot apply for an add-on card.