What is Blue Apron?
Blue Apron is an American based meal kit service primarily deals in Delivering fresh well-organized ingredients at your doorstep. It will provide you with all the ingredients that are needed to make a delicious meal. Also, apart from ingredients, the weekly boxes contain instructions to cook a yummy meal. All you need to do is choose from their meals for the week, and you’ll get all of the ingredients required for your meal.
Moreover, meal kit delivery service company has more than 375,000 customers globally.
- Blue Apron sends you all ingredients
- Their recipes and instructions teach you to cook
- I’ll let you make delicious meals
- Ingredients are fresh
- No compromise on quality
- There are set meal combos
- Limited accommodations for dietary restrictions
- The meal can be time-intensive
Is There Any Blue Apron Free Trial?
The answer is NO, there is no official Blue Apron Free Trial. If you wanna give a try to Blue Apron but initially don’t want to spend. So here is an offer that will surely help you in saving some bucks. Try Blue Apron meal delivery and get first 3 meals on a massive discount of $60 off.
The cost is pretty reasonable though, it’s $9.99 per serving. So 3 meals for 2 people will costs you around $60 per week with free shipping. For 2 meals for 2 people, it’s $39.96 with an added shipping costs of $7.99 for a total of $ 47.95. Cost may differ depending on where you live. Also, you can check Blue Apron’s pricing page to know about the pricing.
Some Best Alternatives to Blue Apron
- Dinnerly: Dinnerly is for people who like homemade cooking. The company delivers fresh ingredients and good recipes. To visit Dinnerly click here.
- Gobble: Gobble allows users to choose your meals from its diverse weekly menu. And the company delivers your dish within 15 minutes. To visit Gobble click here.
- Green Chef: The company delivers fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook a delicious meal within 30 minutes. To visit Green Chef click here.
Also, you can check Hulu Plus Free Trial.