What is the Black Desert?
Black Desert Online is an action-oriented 3D fantasy game with a large, open-world to explore. The game boasts highly detailed graphics and character models along with a plethora of gameplay features. Like crafting, player housing, mounted combat, animal breeding, and group PvP battles.
You can choose from one of eight character classes and distinguish your avatar through an extensive character customization tool, that lets you manipulate nearly every aspect of your character. Also, you can defeat weasels, goblins, and gargantuan world bosses with a fluid combat system that requires manual aiming and active dodging.
In Korea, Russia, and Japan it is free-to-play, and in North America and Europe, it is a game you have to buy.
- Amazing graphics and character designs
- Active combat with manual aiming and dodging
- Player housing
- Involved crafting and minigames
- Large scale PvP Castle sieges.
- Systems introduced poorly
- Gender locked classes
- Needs high-performance PC.
Black Desert Online Key Features
- Parkour System – players can interact and climb over buildings and obstacles to easily navigate environments.
- Guild Warfare – joining a guild and wage warfare against other guilds for control of resources, and defeat overwhelming world bosses.
- Robust Trading System – hire workers to collect resources and establish trade routes to maximize profits.
- Active Combat System – manual aiming and positioning culminate in fluid combat that doesn’t rely on tab-targeting.
- Mount Battles – Players will also be able to battle atop mounts which must be tamed and can be bred to produce unique varieties.
Black Desert Online Server Status Down Problems
Some of the main problems that have occurred in the past include Mediah expansion not working, patch issues, the online forum not opening, inventory quests crashing or not working full stop and login errors.
Possible reasons for the Black Desert Online Down Server Status
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Black Desert Online are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: Another reason for the down server of Black Desert Online is the DDoS Attack. A DDoS Attack is like a traffic jam clogging up with highway, preventing regular traffic from arriving at its desired destination.
- Hosting Provider Maintenance: The most common reason for the Black Desert Online Server Down Status is usually due to Maintenance of the Server. Usually, server maintenance takes 40 minutes to 1 hour. If the Server is Down for more than 2 hours, you can visit the below link.
If you experience the above problems, you can visit here.
Also, Check GoGoAnime.