Black Desert Online (BDO), is the next-gen action driven Sandbox-oriented online role-playing game. It was developed by the Korean based game developer Pearl Abyss back in 2015. The combat in Black Desert Online is action based it requires manual aiming and free movement. The game broadly offers housing, fishing, farming, trading, and large PvP siege events and castle battles.
BDO also released its mobile version titled Black Desert Mobile and talking about the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions, they are simply titled as Black Desert. The game is currently available for all major platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Android, iOS, and PlayStation 4. To check BDO Server Status read below.
BDO Key Features
- Robust Character Creation Tools: Make the characters you want to play.
- Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat: Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through exciting combos.
- Warfare: Massive free-for-all Guild battles. Join a Guild and participate in daily Node Wars or weekly Conquest Wars against many other competing Guilds.
- Amazing graphics
- Very fun combat
- Interesting system for gathering
- Fantastic character creation
- IP block so far has been discussed speculated
- UI is little cluttered needs to be alterable to suit individual needs
- Some mechanics are indeed nonsensical
- Unfortunate lack of p2w management in other versions
BDO Server Status Down Problems
Players from many regions may be dealing with several issues staying online, the game keeps reconnecting after a massive lag, and crashing issues and most of the time all these issues occur due to server down.
Server goes down due to maintenance. The maintenance took place to add new updates or to fix the issues. After the downtime, the server starts back functioning normally. The downtime may vary.
Reasons for BDO Server Status Down
Website Crashed: This usually happens when someone else who has access to your website, accidentally broke the web code. This bring problems like network glitch, code breaking, hardware issues, etc.
Hosting Down: It refers to the situation when a user wants to perform any particular task, and the task suddenly stops working and displaying errors. It means Host is down.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is primarily used to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that it can remain secure between you and your recipient.
If you’re facing any issues, you can click here:
Also, you can check Dota 2 Server Status.