About Battlefield 1
Battlefield 1 is an upcoming FPS where up to 64 players engage in dynamic battles set during World War I. You have to take to land, air, and the sea to wage war with a variety of weapons and vehicles.
You can use a variety of historically accurate weaponry such as bolt-action rifles, flamethrowers, and more. Also, You can command vehicles such as tanks and planes to devastate your enemies, including a Royal Navy battleship.
Multiple players can hop in a plane, on a motorcycle, or in a tank to work together. When you run out of ammo charge the enemy with your bayonet.
- Multiple Game Modes – Engage in modes of play both new and classic to the franchise.
- World War I – Return to devastating 20th Century warfare commanding all of the technology available at the time.
- Server Browser – Don’t rely on matchmaking; use a server browser to find the match that suits you.
- 64 Player Battles – Engage with up to 64 players on a single map waging war from the land, sea, and air.
- Squad System – For the first time, in-game squads can stick together across multiple servers.
- Gorgeous graphics
- Battles feel dynamic and consistently interesting
- A good assortment of maps and modes.
- The progression system is odd
- Some maps force the flow of combat in bad directions
- Points system heavily favors medics.
Battlefield 1 Down Server Status Problems
There are several issues that are faced by most of the players. The main issues are servers being down or getting booted. This game is for PS4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows like many other games may crash on you and maybe you will not be able to join others online.
Other players face issues like missing weapons in the game, not able to connect to the server, can’t log-in into the account. Possible reasons for the Battlefield 1 Server Down Status are slow internet connection or the maintenance of the game server.
Possible Reasons for the Battlefield 1 Down Server Down
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Battlefield 1 are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of Battlefield 1. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- Internet Breakdown: The internet outage can be the reason behind the Battlefield 1 Down Server. The Internet can be breakdown due to Operation error, Network Congestion, Speed fluctuation from Internet providers, and other factors.
It is advisable to check your internet/data connection first.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check Cartoon8.