Axis bank privately launched this card providing travel benefits. Before its launch Axis Signature Card was its premium card for the long time. Now let us look what Axis Bank has come up with this new card. What are the perks or benefits provided to you.
Fees & Charges
|Types of Fees||Charges|
|Interest Charged||3.40% per month|
|Foreign currency conversion||3.50%|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending INR 2.5 lakh in a year.
Axis Bank Privilege Card Benefits
- Activation Benefits: 12500 Reward points on paying full joining fee & on completion of 3 transactions within 60 days of activation.
- Welcome Bonus: Rs.5000 Yatra voucher
- Dining Delights offer you 20% off on 4000+ restaurants letting you go for some amazing cuisines out in the world.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver, for a minimum transaction amount of Rs.400 and a maximum of Rs.4000.
- 10 points on spending with credit card domestically/internationally
- Lounge Access: 2/ quarter with Axis Bank Privilege Card
- Air accident cover: Rs.2.5 crore
- Credit shield 1 lakh
- Loss of Check in baggage cover: up to 300USD
If you’re a frequent traveler then this is the card you must have if you do not own any Amex/Diners card. It provides 2X rewards on birthday month which is another sort of attraction.
On receiving benefits from both points & travel voucher, the reward rate goes up to 3% which is somewhere near Diners Black/Infinia. They provide rewards of about 3.3%.
The reward rate if this card is compared with super premium cards of the country which makes it more attractive and carry worthy.
This card is issued as first year free to Axis Priority Account Holder
Axis Bank Privilege Card Eligibility
- Primary cardholder should be between 18 to 70 years of age
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Net income of Rs.6,00,000 per annum
- Resident of India
What is Axis Bank Privilege Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card comes with an activation benefit of Shopping or Travel vouchers worth Rs.5,000 and 8 complimentary lounge access at selected domestic airports.
What is the reward structure on privilege in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card gives you 10 points on every Rs.200 spent i.e. 1% reward rate, and double the benefit upon achieving a milestone of Rs2.5 lakhs by converting your earned EDGE reward points to Shopping/Travel voucher.
How can I activate my Axis Bank Privilege Card?
Way to Activate Axis Bank Credit Card through Mobile App
- Log into your Axis Bank Mobile app.
- Select ‘Banking‘ off the submenu, and then click on ‘Services’
- Now, select ‘Credit Card‘ and there tap on ‘Set/Reset PIN’
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number registered with the bank.
What are the benefits of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- Complementary flight tickets.
- Discounts on movie tickets.
- Waiver of fuel surcharges.
- Access to airport lounges.
- Discounted deals on hotel bookings and restaurant orders