ArcheAge is a unique, 3D-sandbox, fantasy Multiplayer video-game set in the medieval fantasy world of Erenor, in which two factions – the Nuia and Haranya – wage constant war. Advance in the world of Erenor through combat, thievery, and even crafting.
You have to choose your own path and live out your own unique adventure in ArcheAge. You can play as a native of one of two hostile factions separated by the ocean. Players can choose from two playable races per faction, each with their own innate strengths and weaknesses, as well as a multitude of class combinations.
Walk, sail, or fly around in a true sandbox world that gives players the freedom to craft, farm, and even build their own sprawling mansion or trading ship. You can gain experience points without ever swinging a sword, as the game rewards players with experience for non-combat activities, such as crafting and resource gathering.
Live the life of a humble farmer, an unscrupulous trader, or turn your back on the civilized world and sail the high seas of Erenor as a pirate in search of plunder and fortune.
- Awesome Class System – A multi-classing system where Players can learn 3 “skillsets” at once to make their own class. Players aren’t bound to these classes and can switch into entirely new classes as desired.
- Unique Progression System – An interesting system where crafting and other trade skills grant experience points.
- Want a House? – Persistent-world player-housing system, though homes can only be placed in certain areas.
- A World Divided – Choose between the two factions, Nuia and Haranya. Each has access to two races. Nuia has Nuians and Elves while Haranya has the Firran and Harani.
- Great Production – Solid production of visuals, music, interface, etc.
- Unique multi-classing system
- A great in-depth crafting system
- Player Housing
- Judicial System.
- Few playable races
- Expensive cash shop.
ArcheAge Server Status Down Problems
There are various problems that are faced by most of the players. This is a game without any glitches, but sometimes whilst in the middle of a game you may get kicked out experience lag.
Other problems include total outages, server glitches, not able to log in, and new players having issues signing up. The main issue that many players encounter is Connectivity issues, which is due to the Maintenance of the ArcheAge Server Status.
Possible reasons for the ArcheAge Down Server
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of ArcheAge are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the ArcheAge. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- Old Version: Another reason is the older version of the game. It is recommended to update your ArcheAge game for the proper and smooth playing.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check Anime FLV.