Introduction to Apex Legends
Apex Legends is a battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe. Squads of 3 Players, using characters with unique abilities, land on an island and fight to be the last team standing.
Apex Legends includes several ‘Legends’, characters with unique styles and abilities. Players can unlock new Legends using in-game currency or cash purchases as they are released. The game is available free on both PC and consoles (PS4/XBO).
- Legends Roster – You can choose from 8 playable ‘Legends’ (Heroes), each with a unique skill set, and preferred role.
- Weapon Variety – It has 6 weapon types, each with a variety of models, tiers, and add-ons.
- Fall Together, Fighter Together – Enter each match as a squad of 3 with a designated Jumpleader to guide you down to the ground.
- Respawn Teammates – Recover your fallen squad mate’s banner to re-summon them at designated beacons.
- Free to Play, Your Way – Free to play at launch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
- Large, vibrant map
- Variety of weapons & items
- Cosmetics & account levels add replay value.
- Repetitive Gameplay
- Single-game mode/map
- Only Supports Squads of 3
- Max 60 players per match.
Apex Legends Down Server Status Problems
Due to millions of people playing this awesome game, it will cause problems to the server, which can leave many players feeling slightly annoyed. Although sometimes, it can also be due to maintenance work.
Most of the players faced problems with Apex Legends Server Status such as signing in or being kicked out of games, problems with audio, issues with server disconnect and lag problems, hackers, and bugs.
Possible reasons for Down Server of the Apex Legends
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the Apex Legends. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: Another reason for the down server of Apex Legends is the DDoS Attack. A DDoS Attack is like a traffic jam clogging up with highway, preventing regular traffic from arriving at its desired destination.
- Hosting Provider Maintenance: The most common reason for the Apex Legends Server Down Status is usually due to Maintenance of the Server. Generally, server maintenance takes 30 minutes to 1 hour. If the Server is Down for more than 2 hours, you can visit the below link.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, You can Check AnimeHeros.