What is Ancestry?
Ancestry.com LLC is an American-based private company. It is considered as the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world. The company broadly operates a wide network of genealogical, historical records, and genetic genealogy websites. Ancestry is currently handling about 10 petabytes of structured and unstructured data, including billions of records detailing births, deaths, etc.
Moreover, the company has over 3 million paid subscribers and it has a great presence to over 30+ international locations.
Some Great Features of Ancestry
- DNA Matches: Use color coding, custom labelling, and other innovative new tools to see your DNA connections in the clearest light possible.
- MyTreeTags: You can now apply new labels known as MyTreeTags to people in your family tree to indicate whether your research is confirmed or unverified.
- Go Anywhere: Take family history along with free mobile apps.
- ThruLines: When you link your family tree to your DNA results, new chapters of your family story may suddenly be revealed.
Ancestry Free Trial
Looking for Ancestry Free Trial? Then you’re a few steps away. You can simply create a family tree for free. However, you only need the subscription if you need to search or view the “hints” from their historic record collections. You can keep using the family tree feature even after the free trial without paying for a subscription.
If you want to research records for your ancestors, the free trial is worth seeing how that works and lets you access all the records during the trial. To avail the free trial, you can visit Ancestry’s official website and get free access to Ancestry by choosing a membership to try. Keep in mind after 14 days the free trial will automatically turn into a paid membership. In case if you want to cancel the trial, do within two weeks before being paid.
Some Great Alternatives to Ancestry
- FindMyPast.com: It is the popular U.K based popular Ancestry alternative. It has more than 4 billion historical records. To visit FindMyPast.com click here.
- FamilySearch.com: You can create an account for free and use it to search through over billions of records, including, photos, videos, stories, letters, etc. To visit FamilySearch.com click here.
- Macavo: It allows users to search billions of records, including records from England and Wales, historical American city directories, and even school yearbooks. To visit Macavo click here.
Also, you can check Black Desert Online Free Trial.