American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card is best suited for those who are frequent flyer. Most of the rewards you will get is in the form of Indigo vouchers. Now a days American Express is providing most vouchers from Flipkart. You can also collect rewards in the form of points as well, which you can further use for other redemption options.
|Annual Fee (after 1st year)||Rs.5000+Taxes|
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card Rewards
- Welcome Gift: 10,000 Membership reward point
- 1 Membership RP on spending Rs.50, except for spend on Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, Cash Transactions and EMI conversion at Point of Sale
- Spending Rs.5,000 within 60 days of card membership entitles you to a Welcome Gift.
- Spend Rs.1.90 Lacs in a card membership year and get benefits worth up to Rs.5,000. OR you can get 15,000 membership reward point redeemable against Flipkart voucher.
- Spend Rs.4 Lacs in a card membership year and get a Taj Stay voucher worth Rs.10,000 from Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels. You will also get 25,000 membership reward point redeemable at Flipkart.
The reward rate revolves somewhere around 8% which is above all premium cards like HDFC Regalia, HDFC Infinia & Diners Club Black. The offers provided makes it the best card for the frequent flyers. One should make proper use of Taj & Flipkart vouchers provided.
American Express Gold Charge Card Review
- Lounge Access: 4 visits/year in India
- 10% cashback on OnePlus devices
- Complimentary membership to Priority Pass with US$99 annual membership fee.
- Up to 20% off on dining with selected member restaurants.
- Foreign Exchange Markup Fee: 3.5%+tax
- Personal concierge service
- Zero lost card liability
This card is interestingly amazing. The reward rate is super amazing of all. Many of the superior cards even don’t give this much of reward rate (~8%). But what I feel less here is that instead of Flipkart vouchers they should try to provide some airline vouchers which will add more benefit to the card.
But overall the card is super cool and frequent flyers can make best use of it.
Can I change my travel booking ?
To change or cancel your booking contact their 24 Hour Cardmember Helpline. Airline or supplier charges and cancellation fees may apply. Refunds will only be provided by the airline or supplier in accordance with their terms and conditions. Refunds can take up to eight weeks to process. We will advise you of any extra charges or fees that will apply to your refund.
Do MR points expire?
All Cardmembers enrolled in Frequent Traveler Option (FTO) enjoy Membership Rewards points with no expiry. For all Cardmembers enrolled in Non Frequent Traveler option (NFTO), points expire 2 years after 12-month “Enrollment Period” in which they are earned. For all Cardmembers enrolled in General Frequent Traveler option (GFTO), points expire 3 years after 12-month “Enrollment Period” in which they are earned.
Can I increase my credit limit?
Yes. After the first six months, you can apply for an increase in your credit limit.
What are the different methods of paying my bill?
You can pay your Card bill through any of the following ways:
- Online Funds Transfer: NEFT
- Online Payment : Debit Card powered by Rupay; UPI/BHIM-UPI; UPI QR Code/BHIM-UPI QR Code
- Recurring Direct Debit/NACH
- Drop Boxes
What is the time interval for periodic updation of KYC?
Time intervals for periodic updation of KYC is 2, 8 and 10 years for existing high, medium and low risk customers respectively.